Sunday, June 13, 2010

Fuller Brush Man (#55)

Source here. Originally recorded on May 15, 1997

Yes, I skipped a week.

Sometimes, things get a little busy.

I've made it up to you, though, because this one is EXTRA LONG. Initially, when I was ripping these tapes, when I got to a show that took up two tapes, I'd paste them together. That turned out to be much more of a pain than I thought it would be, so I stopped. This is a show from before that.

Lots of interesting voice samples again, from speeches, stories, and radio plays. More use of reverb, and much more French House music than is necessary.

  1. Rubber Band Reverb Speech
  2. Round and Round
  3. Now you are Scratching
  4. Make French House Sound Even More Like Space Disco
  5. (#4 Reprise)
  6. Piano Prepared by Aliens
  7. Tight Loop Kung Fu Battle
  8. Do Not Argue with the Cops
  9. Coyotes signify wilderness
  10. Redneck Rave-Up
  11. Excuse Me, Sir
  12. Focus! Man!
  13. There is No Exemption for Home Taping

Added by IanF-R:
This show's flowsheet.