Sunday, September 26, 2010

(#84) A visit from Craig

Source here. Originally recorded on November 27th, 1997.

Thanksgiving happens at or around the same time each year. Relatives come to visit, overindulgence goes from mortal sin to sacrament. This is almost what happened here. I think Ian's brother is the Craig mentioned on this tape, and Lisa and I are absent. However, instead of overindulgence, this set seems almost subdued and restrained, focusing mainly on groovy beats with the occasional intentional background clutter. A delicious diversion. An aperitif. A sorbet.
  1. Lozenge
  2. Shopping List
  3. Exuberationess
  4. 1950s Drum and Bass
  5. The neighbors are driving me crazy
  6. 1-800-mumble-mumble
  7. AIR Interlude
  8. AM feedback dance party
  9. I have amnesia, help me
  10. Bass instincts
  11. Eat that chicken
  12. Devolve into Skronk
  13. I tripped over the orchestra.
Added by Ian F-r:
This show's flowsheet.