Sunday, January 30, 2011

Excerpts (#5) Frags of #5?

Source here. Originally recorded on June 7th, 1996.

And now we begin to loop around. I've managed to get a few new ones uploaded, but of course they're mixed in with all the others. This would be a problem except for the fact that I've got a spreadsheet (that I'm using as a database), that keeps track of all this.

Of course, I'll make a mistake and I'll be gratified if someone points it out, simply because that means that someone is paying attention.

  1. Laugh more every day
  2. Trip Hop Nerd Loop
  3. Mormon Tabernacle Choir drops a phat beat
  4. Too many priests spoil the choir
  5. Electric critters with sitars
  6. No static at all
  7. Merry Go Round Black Hole
  8. Laser Organ Attacks
  9. That's What I Want
  10. The Dutch Company
  11. Gamelan Calliope Hurdy Gurdy
  12. A moment of disco
  13. The Deep House has Termites